HWiNFO 5.84 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download
HWiNFO is a hardware information and diagnostic app that supports the latest components and industry technologies.
such as searching for driver updates.
Key Features Include:
- System health monitoring and reporting.
- Fully comprehensive hardware information.
- Customizable table, graphs, gadgets, and extensions.
- Text, CSV, XML, (M)HTML, report and log-files.
HWiNFO also displays deeper information, like the number of logical CPUs, memory speed, and battery-cycle levels.
Overall, HWiNFO gives you a stack of information with real-time monitoring in a well-structured system utility app. The downside is that there are no benchmarking tools.
HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies, and standards. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.80 changelog:
- Security hardening of the HWiNFO kernel driver.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6797D/NCT5567D LPC/HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring of future MSI 3xx mainboard series.
- Added fan speed monitoring on several new ASUS notebook models.
- Fixed reporting of current DMI link speed for several Intel CPUs.
- Fixed reporting of AMD Zen temperature when using alternate scale range.
- Added support of some ACPI sensors on Windows 10.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS G11CD.
- Enhanced support of Intel Denverton.
- Added monitoring of new AMD GPU Memory Usage parameter.
- Extended reporting of AMD graphics driver version.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 DARK.
- Added universal monitoring of GPU Video Encode/Decode/Processing, Computing, VR usage on Windows 10.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H370, B360, and H310 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H370, B360, and H310 series.
- Added reporting of VIA/S3G Chrome 64x GPU clocks.
- Added a dedicated GPU sensor for GPUs other than Intel, AMD, NVIDIA.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.84 changelog:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z270M-ITX.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with larger VBIOSes.
- Fixed enumeration of multiple VBIOSes in VFCT.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X470 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X470 series mainboards.
- Updated monitoring of stopped fan on Sapphire Radeon RX Vega GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X470 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z370M Pro4.
- Fixed monitoring of Extension/Assistant fans on some ASUS 100-300 Intel series boards.
- software Fixed to monitor of EC temperatures on some ASUS Z170 series mainboards.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems using Microsoft East Asian/IME keyboards.
- Added reporting of FPGA information via SMBIOS.
- Enabled DELL EC sensor on Alienware Aurora systems.
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.